Chrome Kursk Pro Bike Shoes
Here you have it, finally (sigh), a clip-able bike shoe that doesn’t make you look like a Jetson’s character. The Chrome Kursk Pro bike shoes look hip enough to raise hell on a rooftop bar, watch the new band, and pedal the streets of your favorite city.
Cordura® uppers keep the elements out, and the built in foot rocker assists walking; the Kursk Pro’s have a stiffer (full length nylon/glass) footbed than you average casual shoe, but by no means is it as stiff as a Shimano race shoe. Will it take time to break in the shoe? Yes, but after you do, it’s heavenly.
The skid resistent rubber sole is SPD cleat compatible and when you’re walking around won’t sound like a horse trotting about. What if I don’t have pedals and clips? Worry not, you can keep the detatchable cleat pad on or you can check out the Chrome Kursk bike shoes. The Kursk Pro is packed with bike oriented features; the steel lace aglets won’t fray, the lace garage keeps loose ends from swaying about, and the reflective heel strip will brighten you up.
There has been talk of heel slip in the Kursk Pro; if you wear a light athletic/hiking sock instead of an uber thin cycling sock your heel will fit in snug. The Chrome Kursk Pro is a sight for sore eyes (or feet), and you won’t break the bank coping a pair.
Fabric: 1,000 denier Cordura
Product Source: Guangzhou, China
- 1,000 denier Cordura® with back-padding
- 100% vulcanized construction
- Low profile design
- Compatibility with most clipless pedal systems
- Full-length nylon shank plate for added riding rigidity
- Built-in foot rocker for added walking ease and comfort
- Board lasted sole with Polyurethane slam pad to eliminate pedal hot spot
- Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole
- Durable rubber heel cup with reflective safety hit
- Lace garage so laces don’t get caught in your chainring
- Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying