Chrome ORP Bike Bags
There is something just right about the Chrome ORP Bike Bag. The ORP is lightweight, waterproof, and packable – which is everyone’s dream combination. The minimalistic design and detail oriented craftmanship of Chrome stands out in the ORP without the classic thick and sturdy material they usually use. It’s almost hard to believe that it’s made by Chrome.
The first thing you’ll notice about the ORP is that it’s feather light, actually it’s 0.9 lbs (14.4 oz.). Most backpacks weigh around 3 lbs., but not this beauty.
Of course you can use it on rainy morning commutes without the worries of getting your brown bag lunch or laptop wet because the ORP is waterproof. The seams are taped, and instead of zippers the top opening is actually a rolltop.
The 100 denier double coated diamond ripstop nylon material is what makes the ORP so packable. The shoulder straps lack padding, but who needs padding when you can roll the ORP to the size of a pair of jeans?
This flimsy bag may not have the historic feel of a Chrome Citizen but it will stand the test of time just like the rest of their product.
- Waterproof rolltop accommodates a range of load sizes
- 100% seamtaped for water resistency
- Rolltop compression straps for improved visibility
- Internal divider sleeve for organizing cargo
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
- Lightweight and durable 100 denier double coated diamond ripstop nylon with waterproof taped seams
- Signature durable truck tarpaulin bottom panel
- Nylon 69 thread
Dimensions: 10.5” wide, 17.5” high, 6” deep
Volume: 24 L
Weight: 0.9 lb.
Built in: Guangzhou, China