2012 Ronix One ATR Wakeboard
The Ronix One ATR is built with everything you need to to take on any wake or cable park. Like many high end snowboards the Ronix One ATR features a sintered base that is durable, easy to repair, and is the best non-stick base material that Ronix has ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water. Every aspect of the Ronix One rocker was built to create the least amount of water resistance. Allowing you to ride longer with less work. Another bouns of the new designed for speed makings it the fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden. Thanks to the late rocker this board has explosive pop, so even if you using board with a smaller wake you will still get a solid vertical kick.
Features of the Ronix One ATR :
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center that makes the board ride higher on the water and helps prevent you from catching an edge
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- A fastest rocker line we have ever made means you leave the wake with more momentum with faster landings for less impact on landings
- Deeper side vents for fins – the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Monocoque – Fully wrapped glass from the top to the bottom making a strongest wakeboard.
- Parallel Carbon – A livelier construction
- Sintered Base – The most durable non-stick base material that is still quick on the water.
- 4 Detachable 1.0″ ramp fins
- Slider Fins – A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water.
- Krypto Cable – Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board – not the weakest
- Danny Harf designed and approved
- Length (cm): 134, 138, 142, 146
Other Ronix One Wakeboards