- Feel: 5
- The Channel – Works best with Burton EST Bindings.
- Directional Shape
- Twin Flex
- Super Fly II Core with Dualzone EGD
- Sintered WFO Base
- 10:45 Sidewalls
- Extras- Squeezebox, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™, and Progressively Wider Waist Widths
- Length (cm): 151, 154, 156, 158, 160, 163
- Waist Width (cm): 24.8 (151), 25.2 (154), 25.3 (156), 25.4 (158), 25.5 (160), 25.7 (163)
The Burton Custom is the one board to rules them all. Packed with all of the best additives (Such as: Sintered WFO base, Squeezebox Tech, Lightening Bolt, Frostbite Edges and Pro-Tip) this board will out perform just about any other board on the market. If you love the precise ride of camber this is your board, but if you like the playful feel of Flying V check out the Burton Custom Flying V.
Burton Custom Specs: