|Material:||DWR Treated Polyester|
|Pockets:||Dual Cargo Pockets, Lined Hand Pockets, Butt Pockets, Pass holder quick view pocket|
|Jacket - Pants Connections:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Planet Earth Outpost Insulated Snowboard Pants Breen Brown
Stay warm and fuzzy with the Planet Earth Outpost insulated snowboard pants. Their Hydrophilic coating beads and repels moisture, and fully taped seams add protection and lasting durability. The adjustable waistband ensures the perfect fit after a night of indulgence, and cargo pockets offer plenty of room for your gear. Therma plush lining offers enhanced mobility and comfort in a variety of conditions. Get superb shredibilty, all day stoke, and subtle style with the Planet Earth Outpost insulated snowboard pants.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- SHELL: 2L 65% Recycled Poly blended with 35% Virgin Recyclable Poly
- LINING: 100% Recyclable Embossed Polyester Taffeta, Therma Plush
- COATING: Hydrophilic PU
- INSULATION: 100% Polyester Micro Denier 60gm
- FIT: Relaxed
- All seams fully taped and seam sealed
- 80/20 durable water resistant breathable finish
- Adjustable waist band tabs
- Thigh zipper vents with dual zip pulls
- Therma plush lining enhances mobility, all temperature comfort
- Hand warmer pockets
- Cargo pockets
- Pass holder quick view pocket
- Dual back pockets
- Lycra stretch gaitors
- Articulated knee construction for optimal range of motion
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Love the Pants"
I have used the pants for 6 months now, and find them a great item. I have ridden in warmer conditions of Wolf Creek to a -10 degree day in Steamboat Springs and have had no issues with the pants.