|Material:||420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain|
|Type:||Day Pack, School Pack, Big Backpacks, Hiking Backpacks, Laptop Backpack|
|Hydration Compatible:||Hydration Compatible|
|Rain Cover:||No Rain Cover|
|External Pockets:||side sleeve|
|Snowboard Carry:||Non Snowboard Carry|
|Ski Carry:||Non Ski Carry|
|Gear Loops:||Gear Loops|
|Shovel Pocket:||Shovel Pocket|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Chacabuco Backpack
The perfect backpack for all your needs is the Patagonia Chacabuco 32L Backpack. This two-compartment backpack has many uses and will keep all of your goods and items easy to get to and organized. The main compartment will store what you need and most 17-inch laptops fit inside the padded sleeve perfectly . The second compartment will house many smaller items like your phone, keys, pens, and other necessities and has inside pockets to keep things in their place. In addition, the Patagonia Chacabuco has a reflective band on the the exterior for night commuting, two stretch pockets on the outside to keep water bottles at the ready, shock cords to secure bulky items, and airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel. Theres nothing else this backpack could possibly have!
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior 17? padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptop from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; brushed tricot-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items; reflective piping for visibility at night
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 839 g (1 lb 14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia''s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.