|Material:||2.5-layer 100% nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish|
|Pockets:||Two zippered handwarmers, zippered back|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Torrentshell Pants Retro Khaki
One of the decently built and durably designed, the Patagonia Torrentshell Pants Retro are a hiker's essential when wanting to trek out no matter how unpredictable the weather might be. Made with a breathable 2.5 nylon ripstop shell that is coated with the water resistant solution H2No barrier and DWR finish, the waistband is a pull-on that can be adjusted with an internal drawcord, and the pants can fully be stowed inside the left handwarmer pocket. Super compact, durable with a casual look, the Torrentshell Pants Retro will let you go the distance.
- 2.5-layer 100% nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Pull-on, elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, zippered back; all have Deluge DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap
- Pants stow in left handwarmer pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in China.