|Material:||91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex with DWR|
|Pockets:||Two handwarmers, cargo, and back|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Simple Guide Pants
These Patagonia Simple Guide Pants are a must for those who enjoy time on the mountains, whether climbing, ski touring, hiking, or anything else. These lightweight alpine climbing pants are stretch woven for extra flexibility, and made with 100 % recycled polyester and spandex blended fabric that moves with you, not against you. Patagonia's Simple Guide pants also offer great, reliable durability, and despite the breathable fabric, also resist moisture like a pro, thanks to being treated with Deluge DRW durable water repellent.
- Lightweight stretch-woven soft shell wicks moisture, breathes, dries quickly, is weather- and abrasion-resistant, and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with a zippered fly
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, cargo, and back; all reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 348 g (12.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.