|Material:||2-layer extremely tough nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR|
|Pockets:||Two handwarmers and two thigh|
|Jacket - Pant Connections:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Rubicon Ski Pants
If you're the kind of guy who thinks 65 days in a season is child's play, or maybe you ski for a living, then the rugged and durable Patagonia Rubicon Ski Pants are exactly the thing you need to round out your winter wardrobe. Made with an extremely tough 2-layer Nylon, H2No barrier, and their Deluge DWR coating for waterproofing, the Rubicon Pant is truly made to go anywhere and do anything. Loops on the back are great for attaching your Patagonia jacket, keeping out wayward snow, while the scuff guards protect the inside of your pants from boot rub and the bottom cuffs from walking around in them ala apres.
- 2-layer extremely tough nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture.
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Exterior thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and two thigh (left is a hook-and-loop top loader with an integrated pass holder and right is a secure side-zip); accessible when sitting or standing
- Relaxed fit
- (37 oz) 1049 g
- Fabric: 2-layer, 6.9-oz 70-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish