|Material:||100% Supplex nylon with a DWR|
|Recommended Use:||Beach, Surfing, Pool Party, Kiteboarding, Wakeboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||30 Day|
Description: Patagonia Paddler Board Shorts
Surfing down the bumps in the Kaiwi Channel, the Paddler board shorts provide reliable comfort for any high-friction activity. Made of light, durable and quick-drying 4.3-oz Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Paddlers have a forward inseam and a self-draining polyester liner to eliminate chafing, and feature a new, trimmer fit with 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip. Flat-lying fly with single rubber button has been optimized for comfort. Closure is a bartacked ladder-lock drawstring that adds durability and security. The self-draining thigh pocket has a rubber button and an internal key loop. 20" outseam. This garment has a Regular Fit.
- Made of a quick-drying, lightweight and recyclable nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-piece-self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with single rubber button; functional mesh gasket easily drains; ladder-lock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a rubber button and an internal key loop
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates skin chafe
- 20" outseam
- 4.3-oz 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.