Description: Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Pants
Our most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn morph into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions and keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest-wicking of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible and has a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester double knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Pants Black:
- Slim fit
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled) double-knit. Both with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Capilene 3 MW