|Material:||Blend, 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Capilene 2 LW Baselayer Bottom - Womens
Our most breathable synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and comfortable in cool conditions.
Stay warm and dry when your pace falls short of the advancing storm in these performance baselayer bottoms. Made of open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with exceptional breathability, wicking and drying properties, these bottoms provide ultimate comfort beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unhindered motion and set-forward side seams to eliminate chafe. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Slim fit
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Capilene 2 LW
Hope this helps!