|Type:||Rain, Wind, Parka, Technical Shell|
|Material:||2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR|
|Pockets:||Two handwarmers; one internal mesh drop-in; stows in left hand pocket|
|Recommended Use:||Casual, Hiking, Every Day, Backpacking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Torrentshell Parka Jacket
The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket will keep you warm and dry while maintaining a comfortable fit. The relaxed regular fit is waterproof yet breathable and has lots of zippered pockets to keep your important things dry too. The Patagonia Torrentshell jacket has an H2No performance standard shell and micro fleece lined neck that provides comfort and protects the waterproof barrier. The pockets all have welted exterior storm flaps and DWR resistant zippers making them winners against the storm. The jacket stows in a self-stuff hand warmer pocket and has a carabiner clip-on loop to top off all the features.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck for comfort and enhanced protection of waterproof/breathable barrier
- 2-way center-front zipper with exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips with storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Pockets: Two handwarmers; one internal mesh drop-in; stows in left hand pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 383 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in China.
- 2-layer H2No shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging fabric liner to protect the waterproof barrier making them very comfortable and warm, even against the skin. 2-layer shell fabrics are versatile alternatives when you don't need the lightest or most durable shell available.
- H2No Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. H2No is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape - keeping you warm, dry and comfortable. Learn more