|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Patagonia Torrentshell Parka Jacket Black
Patagonia Torrentshell Parka Jacket is made of nylon ripstop with 700 fill plus insulation. Its layered construction includes a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Other key features include hook and loop cuff closures, drawcord hem, microfleece lined neck and chin, and pockets with internal mesh drop ins so you won’t be paying for new car keys anytime soon. The Patagonia Torrentshell Parka Jacket is perfect for keeping the rain off your other layers, but stylish enough that you won’t look like you’re wearing your grandmother’s plastic poncho!
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- 2-way center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- Pockets: two external handwarmers (one serves as a stuffsack) and an internal mesh drop-in
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in China.