|Pockets:||Two handwarmers, one internal mesh drop-in Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket Flash Pink
The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket is great outdoors jacket to bring along your next camping trip. With a comfortable regular fit, this jacket can keep you warm and dry throughout the evening. It is breathable and waterproof, making a perfect combination for outdoor activities that would normally ruin a jacket, or your day. This Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket also has a front zipper all the way down, making it easy to let out excess body heat, and still be able to stay warm by keeping the jacket on.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one internal mesh drop-in
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in China.