|Insulation:||60g, Primaloft insulation|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Every Day, Backpacking, Casual Winter Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Solar Wind Jacket
A jacket that packs plenty of warmth in a lightweight and compressible package, the Patagonia Solar Wind Jacket for men brings a little warm sunshine to any wintertime activity. Built from tough WINDSTOPPER shell material over plenty of Primaloft insulation, this jacket will keep the cold winds at bay and bottle in the body heat to keep you warm no matter how cold it gets on the mountain or on the town. Plus, the harness and pack compatible pockets will keep your gear accessible at all times. Get the hottest jacket on the trail this season with the Solar Wind from Patagonia!
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with Primaloft insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Cuffs have a low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- (17 oz) 482 g
- Fabric: Shell: 2.8 oz WINDSTOPPER 100% nylon. Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft Eco polyester.
- Lining: 1.4 oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop