|Recommended Use:||Biking, Hiking, Travel, Backpacking, 3 Season Streetwear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Super Cell Gore-Tex Jacket
The Patagonia Super Cell Jacket is a great jacket to withstand the next rainy day. With material specifically made to be durable against moisture, this jacket will be the one for you. It has fabric that will keep the water out, and the heat in, while not feeling stuffed up in a large jacket. This Patagonia Super Cell Jacket is also coming to you with zipper tight pockets that will make your small items safe and secure from water damage if you get caught in the rain.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX Paclite Shell
- Optimal Visibility Hood: Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels: Gusseted underarm panels let you extend your reach without raising the body of the jacket and include watertight, coated pit zips for ventilation
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature watertight, coated Slim Zips laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2.7-oz 40-denier GORE-TEX Paclite Shell 100% nylon
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in China.
Super Cell Gore-Tex