|Seams:||No Taped Seams|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Patagonia Shelled Synch Jacket Forge Grey
The Patagonia Shelled Synch Jacket is a classic from Patagonia that the company is giving a fabulous update. What’s different about the Shelled Synch Jacket this time around is that it’s even more comfortable and even more durable. And for Patagonia fans who thought this wasn’t possible, just check out the DWR-coated nylon shell and the silky smooth Synchilla fleece lining. Not only is the Shelled Synch an incredibly strong jacket that can stand up to the harshest weather conditions, but it will also leave you feeling like a newborn baby rolling around on baby fresh sheets.
- Regular fit
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR- (durable water repellent) treated nylon shell is lined with warm Synchilla® fleece
- Full-zip jacket with tall stand-up collar, raglan sleeves and a polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
- Zippered pockets: Angled handwarmers and one internal, welted left-chest pocket, all lined with polyester brushed tricot
- Collar lined with durable nylon shell fabric and insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation for warmth
- Hip length
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.3-oz 100% polyester fleece
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Technology: Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.