|Manufacturer Warranty:||Life Time|
|Pockets:||3 external 1 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||
Patagonia Rubicon Rider Ski Jacket Channel Blue
Patagonia Rubicon Rider Ski Jacket gives you the benefit of keeping you active outdoors. The polyester ripstop fabric and insulation used in this jacket and all the pockets that come with it deliver warming perfection. The Rubicon jacket is designed for those who can't tolerate cold weather and want to perform "fast and furious" stunts on skis and snowboards! The Rubicon Rider jacket can handle any winter weather conditions!
- Soft, polyester ripstop shell is breathable and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem to prevent wet-through and increase durability
- Insulated with lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen polyester that stays warm even when wet; quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; high fleece-lined collar keeps neck cozy and protected
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest, one left forearm, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Shell: 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1171 g (41.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.