|Material:||Soft, polyester ripstop|
|Pockets:||Exterior hand warmer pockets|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Patagonia Rubicon Rider Ski Jacket Deep Plum
The Patagonia Rubicon Rider Ski Jacket is an incredibly warm jacket, thanks in part to the 90% recycled Thermogreen insulation. The polyester shell is coated with Deluge DWR to help keep you dry in a rainy downpour or heavy snowfall. All the while the breathable material allows you to enjoy yourself without getting too hot. If you enjoy skiing, snowboarding or just having a snowball fight with the family then the Rubicon Ski Jacket is a great buy you don't want to miss.
- Soft, polyester ripstop shell is breathable and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem to prevent wet-through and increase durability
- Insulated with lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen polyester that stays warm even when wet; quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; high fleece-lined collar keeps neck cozy and protected
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Improved feminine shaping and fit with flattering quilt lines
- Shell: 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 984 g (34.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.