Patagonia R3 Hi-Loft Jacket Alpha Green
The Patagonia R3 Hi-Loft Jacket has comfort and warmth written all over it. This R3 Hi-Loft Jacket comes with technology made to keep the moisture at a minimal and make compressibility easier than ever. This jacket has two zippered hand pockets, a chest pocket for quick easy access, and a drawcord at the hem to trap warmth while reducing heat. The R3 Hi-Loft also comes with features to increase durability like fleece panels under the arms, and down the sides. This Patagonia R3 Hi-Loft Jacket is good for everyday use, or for your extreme outdoor recreation.
- Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece stretch panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Stretch-woven chest pocket for quick-access storage
- Pockets: Two handwarmers; one external stretch-woven, zippered chest for quick access storage
- Drawcord hem helps reduce heat loss and trap warmth
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Chest pocket: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.