|Material:||98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex|
|Pockets:||Handwarmers and cargo style pockets|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia R3 Hiloft Hoody Fleece - Womens
The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody is designed to keep you warm even in the coolest conditions. Constructed of Regulator R3 fleece, this high loft directional knit retains heat and has maximum warmth to weight ratio. The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody also has a drawcord hem to keep warmth in. The Polartec Powerstretch fleece panels have superb durability and guarantees a great fit. Patagonia uses recycled fibers such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled polyester and Tencel Lyocell to create a super lightweight, extremely warm hoody.
- Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Internal zippered chest pocket for quick-access items; two zippered handwarmers
- Drawcord hem traps warmth and reduces heat loss
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 422 g (14.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
R3 Hiloft Hoody