|Material:||98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex.|
|Pockets:||handwarmers and chest|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia R3 Hiloft Jacket
The extremely warm Patagonia R3 Hiloft Jacket is made with lightweight, recycled materials that provide superior warmth and wick moisture to keep you dry. The fleece lining is an excellent insulator to trap and maintain heat, and the hem, cuffs and collar are all lined with fleece as well providing comfort all around. The zippered handwarmer pockets offer refuge for cold hands as well as a place to safely store your stuff. If you are looking for something warm, durable, comfortable, stylish and easily layered then look no further than the H3 Hiloft Jacket.
- Extremely warm and superlight high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Stretch-woven zippered chest pocket for quick access storage; two zippered handwarmers
- Drawcord hem traps warmth and reduces heat loss
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
1 year ago