Patagonia R3 Hiloft Hoody Fleece Magenta
The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody is designed to keep you warm even in the coolest conditions. Constructed of Regulator R3 fleece, this high loft directional knit retains heat and has maximum warmth to weight ratio. The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody also has a drawcord hem to keep warmth in. The Polartec Powerstretch fleece panels have superb durability and guarantees a great fit. Patagonia uses recycled fibers such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled polyester and Tencel Lyocell to create a super lightweight, extremely warm hoody.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Microfleece-lined chin flap, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest provides quick access to items needed on the go
- Drawcord hem helps reduce heat loss and keep body warm
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex.
- 431 g (15.2 oz)
R3 Hiloft Hoody