|Material:||Polartec Thermal Pro (98% polyester, 2% spandex|
|Pockets:||1 check, 2 hand|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia R3 Jacket - Womens
Whether you're a scientist researching a new species of penguins in Antarctica or you're an extreme snowboarder in the Colorado Rockies, the Patagonia R3 Jacket is sure to keep you warm! The jacket features a Polartec Thermal Pro ensuring that when you study your little penguin critters, you’re as warm fresh bread out of the oven. The jacket also features a regular fit, so when you're moving and grooving down the slopes, you don't feel too constricted on your ride. It just goes to show the Patagonia R3 Jacket will keep you warm in any environment you have to work in!
- Extremely warm, high-loft directional knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast.
- Stretchy Polartec® Power Dry® on side panels and underarms for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance.
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs.
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
- Made in Colombia.