|Pockets:||handwarmer and chest pocket|
Description: Patagonia R2 Fleece Vest - Womens
This versatile jacket is the Patagonia R2 Fleece. It offers the kind of versatility other fleece jackets dream they offer, while they hang unused in your closet. Made of Polartec's Thermal Pro polyester, the Patagonia R2 offers amazing breathability that wicks away moisture, keeping you dry while you play outdoors or relax indoors, basking in its warmth. The softness of the fabric will only add to your enjoyment, and the R2's great compressibility makes it possible to take anywhere and pull out when conditions demand it.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, stretchy, compressible and breathable
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made with recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Polartec Power Stretch fabric panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Great for those fall/spring days, looks like a sweater, performs great like all of Patagonia products. I'm on my second R2 and I really like the weight, not too heavy, not too light. The wind whips through it though, so if it's windy, grab a windstopper instead.