|Material:||98% polyester/2% spandex.|
|Pockets:||handwarmers and chest pocket|
Description: Patagonia R2 Ski Fleece
The Patagonia R2 ski fleece makes a great layer or standalone garment. It's lightweight and breathable, keeping you warm without holding you down, and the directional knit wicks moisture out and speeds the jacket's drying time. The collar and chin flap are lined with Polartech Power Stretch fabric to prevent irritation, and Power Stretch fabric below the arms improves comfort and mobility. Also, there are plenty of pockets for quick access gear storage. Get versatile performance and all day comfort with the Patagonia R2 ski fleece.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Polartec Power Stretch fabric panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered left chest
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
As somewhat of a Patagonia hore (probably due to the proximity and deals of the outlet here in No-town) I have A LOT of Patagonia pieces and my wife and I both (and everyone we know) all rock the R2 as an essential wardrobe piece and have done so for a number of years. In addition to using this as action sports gear, I wear it in my law offic probably 3 out of 5 days a week, it's great with a t-shirt, button-down, polo or basically whatever. Althought it's fuzzy it actually sheds dog hair fairly well. Not a big fan of the new R2 fabric, but you can still get past year's if you know where to look, and the new ones aren't bad either. GET THE R2 IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE IT -b
I have an R2 jacket and love it. It fits and keeps you warm just like a Northface Jacket with a fraction of the price!! Good jacket for brisk mornings. Would highly reccomend.