|Material:||Polyester and 3% spandex|
|Pockets:||handwarmers and chest|
Description: Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket
The Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket is a lightweight, compressible and breathable jacket. The stretchable material and softness make it perfect for a second layer or as a standalone jacket. The Polartec Thermal Pro outer fabric is durable and will keep your coat looking and feeling like new for years to come. The soft lined collar and chin strap give you loads of comfort and help prevent annoying chafing. If you are in need of a nice spring jacket or an extra layer for winter activities then the Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket is the jacket for you.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest secure with zippers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.