|Material:||97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex|
|Pockets:||handwarmers and chest|
Description: Patagonia R2 Fleece - Womens
The Patagonia R2 Fleece is a full front zippered fleece jacket that makes an excellent addition to any wardrobe, whether it's that of a sportsman or a couch potato. Made of Polartec's soft, lightweight material Thermal Pro polyester, this jacket makes an excellent and warm layer under a shell or a cozy outer layer over others, as well. For those relaxing at home, few fleece jackets can compare to the Patagonia R2, making it an ideal casual fleece to wear when you dial down the thermostat.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest secure with zippers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex.
- 340 g (12 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Great for those fall/spring days, looks like a sweater, performs great like all of Patagonia products. I'm on my second R2 and I really like the weight, not too heavy, not too light. The wind whips through it though, so if it's windy, grab a windstopper instead.