|Material:||97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex.|
|Pockets:||Handwarmers and Chest pocket|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia R2 Jacket
This light weight Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket provides insulation warmth while remaining comfortable. The R2 Fleece comes with two hand warmer pockets, and a left chest pocket to have the best available storage. The material of the R2 Fleece is very stretchable, making it easily keep up with your regular day routines. The Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket wicks moisture, has a comforting stand up collar, and can be compressed with little hassle. On top of it all the Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket has a rapid drying speed.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio; compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and better durability in high-wear areas
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Overall, a great shopping experience. Thanks!
2 months ago
Cons: Runs slightly small. I'm 5'11" 208, XL is snug.
Wore with T and Chamois shirt in 25 degrees, very comfortable.
Great under lined or unlined wind breaker. Recommend for hiking, biking fall and winter.
4 months ago