|Material:||97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex.|
|Pockets:||Handwarmers and Chest pocket|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia R2 Fleece
This light weight Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket provides insulation warmth while remaining comfortable. The R2 Fleece comes with two hand warmer pockets, and a left chest pocket to have the best available storage. The material of the R2 Fleece is very stretchable, making it easily keep up with your regular day routines. The Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket wicks moisture, has a comforting stand up collar, and can be compressed with little hassle. On top of it all the Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket has a rapid drying speed.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with recycled polyester for next-to-the-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers and one chest secure with zippers
- Slim fit
- (13.1 oz) 371 g
- fabric: Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex.
- Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex