Patagonia R2 Fleece Black
This versatile jacket is the Patagonia R2 Fleece. It offers the kind of versatility other fleece jackets dream they offer, while they hang unused in your closet. Made of Polartec’s Thermal Pro polyester, the Patagonia R2 offers amazing breathability that wicks away moisture, keeping you dry while you play outdoors or relax indoors, basking in its warmth. The softness of the fabric will only add to your enjoyment, and the R2’s great compressibility makes it possible to take anywhere and pull out when conditions demand it.
- Huge warmth-to-weight ratio; compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: one left chest and two zippered hand warmers
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 340 g (12 oz)
- Made in Colombia. Recycled Polyester
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Great for those fall/spring days, looks like a sweater, performs great like all of Patagonia products. I'm on my second R2 and I really like the weight, not too heavy, not too light. The wind whips through it though, so if it's windy, grab a windstopper instead.