|Material:||y 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex|
Description: Patagonia R1 Pullover Fleece - Womens
The Patagonia R1 Pullover Fleece is the perfect lightweight pullover for those chilly nights or the hikes in the crispy fall air. This stretchy pullover keeps you warm by holding your body heat with insulation and breathes enough to move moisture away. Patagonia and Polartec worked together to fine tune the high/low interior grid of the Polartec Power Dry polyester fabric. They give it improved feel, increased durability and a better ability to maintain warmth. The Patagonia R1 Fleece Pullover is easy to layer due to the smooth microfiber face so you can wear it alone or layer it with other garments for more warmth.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and decreases dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Racerback seam construction reduces bulk under pack straps and enhances mobility
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.