Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket Ginkgo
The Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket has the durability to withstand whatever crazy winter you have planned. The easily stretchable material of the jacket can be as flexible as you are, and it also takes the moisture of damper days without getting ruined. When it gets wet, it won't be for long either, it has microfibers to speed up the drying process. This Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket is compressible as well, due to its interior high and low grid fleece material.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and decreased dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
R1 Full Zip