|Material:||93% polyester and 7% spandex|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket
The Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket is the ideal front zippered base or mid-layer for wearing when conditions get cold and harsh. Made with Polartec's exclusive Polartec Power Dry fleece material, comprised of 93% polyester and 7% spandex, not only is the R1 Full-Zip made to move with you, it's ecologically friendly as well, as 41% of the makeup of the polyester comes from recycled materials. And, the material does its job, delivering a warm, lightweight, easily compressed jacket you can take anywhere.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow, and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 377 g (13.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Slim Fit