|Material:||2-layer nylon GORE-TEX Performance Shell|
|Pockets:||3 external 1 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Piolet Jacket - Womens
The Patagonia Piolet Jacket is a high tech jacket designed for the most demanding outdoor conditions. Using Gore-Tex, the most renowned waterproof material available, this jacket provides an utterly water- and wind-proof shield from the elements. Even with its 100% waterproof construction, the Piolet remains breathable thanks once again to Gore-Tex's advanced composition. The unique Y-shaped sleeve prevents the jacket from rising up while reaching up, and a patented Touch Point system allows for fast draw-string closure at those critical spots.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX Performance Shell
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible pocket configuration and pit zips featuring Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight; internal zippered security pocket
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- (20.7 oz) 587 g
- fabric: Shell: 2.7-oz 40-denier GORE-TEX Performance Shell 100% nylon.
- Reinforcements: 4.3-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX Performance Shell 100% nylon