|Material:||7.9-oz Polartec Wind Pro 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface Technology and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Pockets:||1 chest, 2 hand pockets|
|Windproof:||Yes, Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Camping, Layering|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Piton Hybrid Jacket
Brisk days in the Tetons, mixed climbing burns at Ouray and uphill skinning in a snowstorm: The Piton Hybrid doubles as a durable midlayer or a light shell. Its trim design features a durable Polartec Wind Pro Hardface fabric in key areas (elbows and front, then wrapping over the shoulders and down to mid-back) to shed snow and fend off wind. The Hardface technology works with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased water repellency and abrasion-resistance. The remaining areas use super breathable, stretchy and wicking Polartec Power Dry fabric, creating a flexible body-mapped design that lets you wear the jacket as a moderate-conditions outer layer until it's time to don a full-on shell. The chest pocket and two zippered handwarmers are pack- and harness-compatible. Some comfort points: The collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem are lined with soft microfleece, while the shoulders are seamless for pack-wearing comfort. This garment has a Slim Fit
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets are pack- and harness-compatible
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Front panels: 7.9-oz Polartec Wind Pro 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface Technology and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
It would have been helpful to have the option to enter in a note to the recipient since it was a gift and he didn't know the source of the gift until I disclosed it.
4 months ago
It is designed to be form fitting so technically you would not size up. If you are looking for something more loose fit you could size up but the sleeve and body will get a bit longer for the larger size.