|Pockets:||2 handwarmer, 1 chest, 1 interior drop-in, 1 interior zip, 1 interior media|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Patagonia Pipe Down Ski Jacket Black
The Patagonia Pipe Down Ski Jacket is a down jacket meant to keep you warm when you’re at your coldest, so you can keep enjoying the things you love most. Its 100% microdenier polyester ripstop outer material is treated with Patagonia’s Deluge durable water repellent, making sure snow and rain stay outside, while you stay warm and dry underneath. To keep you warm underneath, the Patagonia Pipe Down Ski Jacket is stuffed with a compressed layer of 600-fill down, which is also found in the insulated hood as well.
- Soft polyester ripstop shell with a light water-resistant coating, and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture and wet snow
- 600-fill-power goose down insulation is plush, compressible and very warm
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with single-hand drawcord adjustment; high fleece-lined collar protects against wind and snow, keeps neck cozy and warm
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any
- Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Regular fit
- (25.2 oz) 714 g
- fabric: 2.1-oz 100% microdenier 100% polyester ripstop with a light water-resistant coating and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down.