|Type:||Wind, Insulated, Lifestyle|
|Pockets:||2 external 1 internal|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Backpacking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Jacket - Womens
When missing the sunset curfew means climbing through spindrift rivers into the night, the Nano Puff Hoody shines. It is windproof and weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated jacket in a gusty snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes, or for climbing through the night when the dash isn't so quick. The elasticized hood opening snugs over low-volume helmets or under any helmet, adding thermostat-like warmth. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft One (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The hoody packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Under-the-helmet hood construction
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack and has carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Nano Puff Hoody