|Insulation:||60g, PrimaLoft One|
|Pockets:||Exterior hand and exterior chest|
|Recommended Use:||Casual, Hiking, Streetwear, Backpacking, 3 Season Streetwear, Casual Winter Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Jacket
The Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Jacket is an excellent choice for all types of weather and is just as useful being worn as an outer layer as it is a mid-layer. Its weather resistant shell can keep even a heavy snowstorm or rainfall from penetrating and its PrimaLoft polyester insulation will keep you warm the entire time. The Nano Puff Pullover Jacket also can be packed into a small pocket with little effort. If you''re looking for a replacement jacket or an added layer to your clothing then this is the jacket for you.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric features a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into zippered self-storage chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuff and hem trap warmth and seal out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Nano Puff Pullover