|Material:||100% recycled polyester ripstop|
|Pockets:||One external zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Jacket Clementine
Go out there and explore nature with your Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Jacket. This puff jacket is has a 60g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation so you’ll get the right type of warmth for those chilly nights. Deep U-length zippers will make it easy to slip on and off, as well as keeping it well ventilated when you’re on the go. Added features are the variety of pockets, elasticized cuff, and DWR on the ripstop shell to keep you waterproofed in case the weather turns for the worst. Get your Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover today, and you’re already exploring nature with a head start.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep u-length zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Pockets: One external zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuff and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Nano Puff Pullover