|Material:||Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR|
|Seams:||No Taped Seams|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||30 Day|
Description: Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket Gecko Green
The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket gets you feeling warm without feeling too heavy. The Nano Puff Jacket is designed to hold in all that great body warmth, and keep out the unwanted cold air. It comes with two zippered pockets wonderful at warming up your hands, and an internal chest pocket, great for storing away any small valuables you want to carry on you. The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is cozy and light, a great combination.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place, which promotes durability and longevity
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.