|Material:||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets:||2 External 1 Internal|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket Nickel
Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is made from ultra-light ripstop recycled polyester fabric with a Deluge DWR finish. It is insulated with lightweight 60g Primasoft One insulation that is both warm and compressible. It has a unique quilt pattern that holds insulation in place so the jacket can weather a lot of use without the insulation bunching and becoming ineffective. Other features include two hand warming and one internal pocket all zippered. The internal pocket has a reinforced carabiner clip in loop and doubles as a stuffsack. The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket weighs only 297 grams and is lightweight and compressible enough to fit just about anywhere, but warm enough to do the job when you need it!
- Regular fit
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuff sack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.