|Material:||100% recycled polyester|
|Seams:||No Taped Seams|
|Pockets:||2 External 1 Internal|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket Black
Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is made from ultra-light ripstop recycled polyester fabric with a Deluge DWR finish. It is insulated with lightweight 60g Primasoft One insulation that is both warm and compressible. It has a unique quilt pattern that holds insulation in place so the jacket can weather a lot of use without the insulation bunching and becoming ineffective. Other features include two hand warming and one internal pocket all zippered. The internal pocket has a reinforced carabiner clip in loop and doubles as a stuffsack. The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket weighs only 297 grams and is lightweight and compressible enough to fit just about anywhere, but warm enough to do the job when you need it!
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place, which promotes durability and longevity
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Regular fit
- (12.5 oz) 354 g
- Fabric: Shell: 1.15-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester.
- Lining: 1.45-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR finish.