Description: Patagonia Micro D 1/4 Zip Fleece
Adjust to the great outdoors, casually relax, and have fun while staying comfortably warm in the Patagonia Micro D 1/4 Zip Fleece. Created with 100% breathable microdenier polyester fabrics, this fleece is super luscious and soft to the touch. The front zips close or opens for ventilation, during those muggy times or when you start to uncomfortably sweat. Two front pockets keep your hands nice and warm, and the Micro D 1/4 Zip is the perfect fleece to layer over anything without feeling bulky.
- Ultrasoft, quick-drying polyester microfleece
- 1/4-zip pullover with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Clean-finish on hem and cuffs
- Hip length
- 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Micro D 1/4 Zip