Description: Patagonia Lightweight R4 Jacket Alpha Green
The Patagonia Lightweight R4 Jacket features a Polartec, Windbloc laminate that helps keep you warm in even then coldest windiest weather. The nonlaminated R1 fabric under the arms increases breathability and mobility so you remain comfortable while enjoying your favorite winter activities. Two external hand pockets, a single chest pocket and an inner drop in pocket give you plenty of space to keep your things. All this combined with the neck gasket to keep out the elements makes the Patagonia R4 Jacket one of the warmest, stylish and most comfortable you can buy.
- Velour fleece is completely windproof with full-stretch; R1 grid fleece interior provides core warmth and fast wicking
- Welded seam construction on center-front zippers and pockets reduces seam bulk
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem for comfort
- Pockets: one chest and two zippered handwarmers
- Interior wind flap
- Drawcord hem prevents heat loss and seals in warmth
- 8-oz Polartec Windbloc 100% polyester microfleece with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R1 Polartec Power Dry high/low grid interior. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 521 g (18.4 oz)
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.