|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
|Material:||Polyester Ripstop Shell|
|Pockets:||2 external 1 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||
Patagonia Insulated Snowshot Ski Jacket Black
You're not the kind of guy who lets single-digit temps keep you from the mountain, and Patagonia made the Insulated Snowshot Ski Jacket with that in mind. Redesigned with a better fit, more features, and a two-layer Polyester Ripstop Shell, the Snowshot Jacket not only accommodates your need to look and feel good, but also keeps you warm with variable Thermogreen Insulation throughout. Other awesome features include a removable, helmet-compatible hood, a laminated visor for added visibility, low-profile closures, and an easy-to-access waist cinch.
- Relaxed fit
- fabric: Polyester Ripstop Shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Polyester Plain Weave Shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-150-denier 100% polyester (48% recycled) plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a DWR finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 100-g (60-g in hood and sleeves) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Durable 2-layer polyester plain weave or ripstop fabric (depending on color) has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier for storm protection; smooth taffeta lining for ease of movement over layers
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation in the body, 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth with less bulk
- Updated this season with a low profile snap closure; helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Soft microfleece panels inset in back of neck and chin keeps neck cozy and comfortable; high collar seals out cold air and snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Updated, low profile, snow-seal powder skirt, with snap-secure webbing loop at center back, keeps the snow out and the skirt down – and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pant
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash – all zip secure; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves
- Improved adjustable low profile cuff design; hem can cinch on extra chilly days to keep the cold out; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustments