|Material:||100% recycled polyester ripstop|
|Pockets:||Two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket Pearl
The Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket is a 100% recycled polyester jacket with a Deluge DWR water repellant finish. This durable jacket is stuffed with 800 fill-power goose down so it is also incredibly soft and warm. The design allows it to be formed fitting and comfortable without being overly simple. If you are looking for a reliable long lasting coat to keep the chill out then look no further than this Down Sweater Jacket. It has all the comfort and warmth without the bulkiness of other jackets.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- External pockets: two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuffsack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Made in China.