|Material:||100% recycled polyester ripstop|
|Pockets:||Exterior hand and interior chest|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket Black - Womens
The Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket is a 100% recycled polyester jacket with a Deluge DWR water repellant finish. This durable jacket is stuffed with 800 fill-power goose down so it is also incredibly soft and warm. The design allows it to be formed fitting and comfortable without being overly simple. If you are looking for a reliable long lasting coat to keep the chill out then look no further than this Down Sweater Jacket. It has all the comfort and warmth without the bulkiness of other jackets.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant recycled polyester shell with a high tear-strength and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one interior zippered stretch mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth and keep drafts out
- Regular fit
- (11.3 oz) 320 g
- fabric: Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down