|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
|Material:||100% recycled polyester ripstop|
|Pockets:||Exterior hand and interior chest|
Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket Sky
The Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket is a 100% recycled polyester jacket with a Deluge DWR water repellant finish. This durable jacket is stuffed with 800 fill-power goose down so it is also incredibly soft and warm. The design allows it to be formed fitting and comfortable without being overly simple. If you are looking for a reliable long lasting coat to keep the chill out then look no further than this Down Sweater Jacket. It has all the comfort and warmth without the bulkiness of other jackets.
- Regular fit
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two handwarmer pockets with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seals out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam and China.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.